This Healthy Caramel Apple Cheesecake recipe is the perfect apple dessert for any occasion! It’s full of cinnamon, apples, homemade caramel sauce and is absolutely delicious! This recipe is low carb, gluten free, and has zero added sugar.
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees F and spray a 9 inch springform pan with non stick spray and set aside. If you are using homemade sugar free caramel, prepare your recipe here.
- Using a food processor, process your oats, almonds, and sweetener of choice until fine. Add in your melted coconut oil and process again until mixed. Spread crust evenly in your prepared pan.
- Using one of your sliced apples, evenly spread your sliced apples over your crust, covering the entire bottom.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, or large bowl with a hand mixer, whisk your cream cheese until smooth, add in your sweetener and continue to cream together until smooth. Add in your greek yogurt, vanilla extract, salt, and cinnamon. Mix until smooth. Add in your eggs one at a time, mixing each egg until JUST combined.
- Pour half of your cheesecake batter over top of your apples and then pour half of your caramel sauce on top of the cheesecake batter, top with remaining cheesecake batter. Bake for 75 minutes, your edges should start to brown and the middle should be slightly jiggly. You may need to place a baking sheet under your springform pan in the oven - just in case some caramel oozes out.
- Once out of the oven, allow your cheesecake to cool for at least 10 minutes and then run a butter knife around the edges to prevent from cracking. But don't worry if it does crack, because it will be covered with more apple slices!
- Allow your cheesecake to cool for about 2 hours at room temperature, until completely cool and place in your fridge for at least another 2 hours. When you are ready to serve, top with thinly sliced apples and the rest of your caramel sauce and enjoy!
Shop products and ingredients:
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
Number of servings: 12 | Calories: 300| Protein: 6 grams | Fat: 22 grams | Net Carbs: 8 grams | Fiber: 2 gram | Sugar: 5 grams |