The best ever seriously chocolatey healthy chocolate cheesecake ever! This easy baked cheesecake is perfect for any holiday and is gluten free, sugar free, low carb, and completely delicious!
For your crust:
- Spray a 9 inch springform pan with non stick spray and make sure to cover entire bottom and sides with multiple layers of tin foil so that water bath does not get inside. Set aside.
- Combine all of your ingredients in a bowl and mix together until combined and no dry spots remain.
- Evenly spread your crust mixture on the bottom and up the sides of your spring form pan and set aside.
For your filling:
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees F.
- Place chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl then melt for 30 second increments at a time, mixing in between until fully melted.
- Add your cream cheese to stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment and mix at medium speed to cream.
- Add the your monk fruit and salt to your bowl and mix on medium until creamy. Scrape bowl down and mix until completely homogenous.
- Add greek yogurt, espresso powder, and vanilla extract. Mix well then add the eggs one at a time, allowing each to incorporate before adding the next. Scrape the bowl down and mix until completely smooth.
- Pour in the melted chocolate and mix on low until combined.
- Pour the batter into your prepared 9 inch springform pan. The batter will not rise much at all during this low and slow bake so you can fill it up almost to the top.
- Place springform pan into a large roasting pan and carefully fill about half way with warm water, very carefully transfer into your oven.
- Bake at 325F for 20 minutes then reduce temperature to 300F and bake another 30 minutes or until cake's edge is set but center is still wobbly. Turn oven off but leave door closed and allow cake to rest for an additional hour in the oven. Remove from oven and cool to room temperature then chill in your fridge for 4 hours or overnight. Cut and enjoy!
Shop products and ingredients:
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
Number of servings: 20 | Calories: 255 | Protein: 7 grams | Fat: 22 grams | Net Carbs: 11 grams | Fiber: 4 grams | Sugar: 0.4 grams |