Healthy Sugar Free and Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Pancakes
The best pancakes I have ever had, hands down! Even better then the gluten and sugar filled pancakes of my past. This delicious stack of pancakes is gluten free, sugar free, and paleo.
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup tapioca flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbs stevia or monk fruit
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sugar free chocolate chips
- In a large bowl mix together all of your flours, baking soda and sweetener.
- In a medium bowl whisk together your eggs, coconut milk, apple cider vinegar and vanilla until well combined.
- Pour your wet mixture into your dry mixture and whisk until well combined, fold in your chocolate chips.
- On a preheated griddle over medium high heat, scoop your batter into your desired size of pancake and cook for 3-5 minutes on each side. Enjoy!
Shop products and ingredients:
COPYRIGHT © FIT AND FULL WITH SAM2021
ALL PHOTOS COURTESY
FIT AND FULL