Healthy Sugar Free and Gluten Free Chocolate Orange Cookies
Incredibly delicious and easy to make cookies that taste just like that famous Christmas time chocolate orange. Gluten free, sugar free, and keto friendly.
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2/3 cup sugar free brown sugar replacement
- 2/3 cup monk fruit
- Juice from one orange
- Zest of one large orange, plus more for sprinkling on top
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 1/4 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- Optional: 1/2 cup sugar free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F, and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl cream together your butter, brown sugar replacement and monk fruit until smooth.
- Add in your orange juice, zest, egg and vanilla. Mix until well combined.
- In a medium bowl combine all of your dry ingredients (excluding chocolate chips).
- Slowly pour your dry mixture into your wet mixture while mixing, once fully combined stir in your chocolate chips if you are adding them.
- On a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper, using a cookie dough scoop or spoon place your cookie dough about 3 inches apart. Your cookie dough balls should be 2 tbs.
- Bake in your preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, let cool for 10 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack where they will cool completely. Enjoy!
Shop products and ingredients:
COPYRIGHT © FIT AND FULL WITH SAM2021
ALL PHOTOS COURTESY
FIT AND FULL