Healthy Keto, Sugar Free, Gluten Free Fudgy Chocolate Almond Brownies
Quick, easy, and incredibly delicious Fudgy Chocolate Almond Brownies that are ready in just 30 minutes! This recipe is sugar free, gluten free, sugar free, and keto friendly.
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp espresso powder or instant coffee
- 3/4 cup monk fruit
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup sugar free chocolate chips
- 3 large eggs
- 1/3 cup whole unsalted almonds
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8x8inch pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all your dry ingredients (except almonds and chocolate chips) and mix until combined.
- Combine butter with half the chocolate chips and vanilla extract, melt in a saucepan over medium heat until warm and melted.
- In a separate large bowl, add your eggs and using an electric mixer, beat the eggs until slightly frothy.
- Slowly add the chocolate and butter mixture to the eggs while mixing.
- Add the dry ingredients slowly, and continue mixing until you are left with a thick, glossy brownie batter. Fold in your remaining chocolate chips.
- Transfer your brownie batter into your prepared 8x8inch pan, top with your almonds. Bake the brownies for 18-25 minutes, or until skewer comes out just about clean from the center.
- Remove from the oven and allow the brownies to cool in the pan for 20 minutes, before carefully transferring to a wire rack to cool completely. Cut into 16 equal squares and enjoy!
Shop products and ingredients:
COPYRIGHT © FIT AND FULL WITH SAM2021
ALL PHOTOS COURTESY
FIT AND FULL