Delicious and refreshing healthy keto gluten free lemon blueberry donuts made with an amazing lemon glaze! This sugar free recipe is sure to impress anyone.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F and grease your donut pan very well. I prefer the silicone ones so the donuts are easy to take out.,
- In a large mixing bowl you will whisk together all of your dry ingredients (almond flour, sweetener, baking powder, and salt).
- Next, in a medium mixing bowl you are going to whisk together all of your wet ingredients (melted butter, almond milk, vanilla extract, lemon juice, lemon zest and eggs).
- Then, pour your wet mixture into your dry mixture and stir until well incorporated - you should have no clumps left. Transfer your batter into your donut pan. Each cavity should be 3/4 full. I usually use a regular spoon to get the mixture into the cavity then smooth it with the back of my spoon. You should get 8-10 donuts depending on your donut pan size.
- Bake in your preheated oven for 16-18 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let’s make our donut glaze! Mix all of your ingredients together until smooth. Add 1 tbs of water at a time until you get your desired consistency.
- Once your donuts have completely cooled, removed them from your pan. Dip your rounded tops into your glaze and place on a cooling rack until your glaze is set and enjoy! Enjoy!
Shop products and ingredients:
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
Number of servings: 10 | Calories: 127 | Protein: 4 grams | Fat: 11 grams | Net Carbs: 3 grams | Fiber: 1 grams | Sugar: 1 grams |