Amazing healthy sugar and gluten free monster cookies packed with peanut butter, chocolate chips and chocolate candies. These flourless monster cookies are a wholesome take on a childhood classic you know and love!
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat, set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together your peanut butter, butter, brown sugar replacement, eggs, and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Add in your oats, baking soda, and cinnamon and mix together until well incorporated.
- Now mix in your chocolate chip and candy coated chocolate until everything is mixed together.
- Using a large cookie scoop, place your cookie dough on your prepared baking sheet and slightly flatten - they won't spread much in the oven.
- Bake for 10-13 minutes and allow to cool on your baking sheet for at least 5 minutes before transferring to a wire cooling rack to cool completely and enjoy!
Shop products and ingredients:
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
Number of servings: 20 | Calories: 143 | Protein: 4 grams | Fat: 10 grams | Net Carbs: 5 grams | Fiber: 3 gram | Sugar: 1 grams |