BEST EVER Gooey Gluten Free Keto Irish Baileys Brownies With a Boozy Cream Cheese Icing
BEST EVER Gooey Gluten Free Keto Irish Baileys Brownies With a Boozy Cream Cheese Icing. This easy and fast recipe is everything you will ever need in your life!
I whipped up this simple recipe with my Sugar Free Keto Vegan Homemade Irish Baileys With Almond Milk, and I ALMOST put this bailey's icing on my Gluten Free Keto Coffee Chocolate Cake With Cream Cheese. How perfect is this dessert for this upcoming St. Patrick's Day? It is a SERIOUS crowd pleaser and no one will ever know how healthy they actually are!
Ingredients in these Irish Baileys Brownies
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup granulated sweetener of choice
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup sugar free chocolate chips
- 3 large eggs
Baileys Cream Cheese Icing:
Instructions to baileys brownies from scratch:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8x8inch pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all your dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Combine butter with chocolate chips and vanilla extract, melt in a saucepan over medium heat until warm and melted.
- In a separate large bowl, add your eggs and using an electric mixer, beat the eggs until slightly frothy.
- Slowly add the chocolate and butter mixture to the eggs while mixing.
- Add the dry ingredients slowly, and continue mixing until you are left with a thick, glossy brownie batter.
- Transfer your brownie batter into your prepared 8x8inch pan. Bake the brownies for 18-25 minutes, or until skewer comes out just about clean from the center.
- Remove from the oven and allow the brownies to cool in the pan for 20 minutes, before carefully transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Make your icing by whisking together all of your ingredients until smooth and spread over top of your cooled brownies. Cut into 16 equal squares and enjoy!
Frequently asked questions
Is baileys keto friendly?
My homemade baileys is keto friendly, otherwise, no.
Can I skip the baileys?
You bet! If you love these brownies just as they are you can skip the baileys all together - you could even skip the entire icing part.
What are good add ins for this brownie batter?
Some delicious optional add ins are chocolate chips, walnuts, 1 tsp of espresso powder, or anything that sounds good to you!
How do I store these brownies?
If you plan to consume within a couple days, in an airtight container on your counter. They will keep in your fridge for about 7 days, or in the freezer for up to 6 months.
What if my icing is too thin?
No problem! You can always add a little bit of cornstarch and that will thicken it up.
Note: This post contains affiliate links. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I will receive a small commission at no cost to you. Thank you for supporting Fit and Full!